2016-08-11

FUBS Demo 2

I just finished uploading the second demo of Fucked Up Burger Shack. This one is version 1.2.

I added saving and loading. Game saves are created in the saves folder under the selected source directory. Each save stores all choices that were made so you could theoretically undo back to the very beginning, then redo forward. Not sure how well this will work since there is a strange bug in undo/redo that I need to find and squash.

I also did a lot of work on the random encounter. I was going through a lot of pain trying to use gender pronoun replacements. For example, saying '[$randoHe]' everywhere in place of 'he'. It made my life miserable so I decided to scrap the whole thing and make different identical rules for each gender with baked in pronouns. The random encounter is still buggy as hell, but it is at least playable enough to demonstrate the potential of it. I want to go much further with what actions are possible during sex and what kinds of NPCs you run into, but it's a start.

The changes to the business system that I mentioned last post are in this build. Plus, I made a fix for the issue preventing you from getting passed the first Layla story event (Facepalm). Thanks to cubano for pointing that out.

I welcome any feedback about the demo so far. I'm feeling better about the stability of things, but don't personally think FUBS is share worthy just yet.

Version 1.2
    √ Added game saving and loading.
    √ Added ability to skip past character options and intro
    √ Fixed display of some game metadata.
    √ Fixed issue where bold, italic couldn't be used together.
    √ Fixed several issues with the random NPC encounter.
    √ Changed Game toolbar.
    √ Changed the way profits and prep action work.

Download FUBS 1.2 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment