2016-08-21

FUBS Demo 4

Here are the details for this update:
Version 1.4
  • √ Added a variety of Rando descriptions for several different dimensions.
  • √ Added missing Rando descriptions for 'abs', 'chest and abs', 'cock and balls', 'cock head', 'crotch', 'cum', 'genitals', 'hair color', and 'pussy lips'.
  • √ Changed currency calculations to round in order to prevent decimal issues. This is a bandage for a bigger issue when working with currency in Fate.
  • √ Changed power nap tour to a chance event.
  • √ Changed text for Rembert event 2 to be more clear about timing.
  • √ Fixed declined power nap tour to prevent event from repeating for the day.
  • √ Fixed oddness when describing 18/19 year old mothers/fathers that you would like to fuck.
Since 1.4 is a hot fix for things brought up by cubano, I thought I'd try something different. Instead of doing the normal build process (which kind of sucks), I'm releasing this update with just the source code.

If you have FUBS installed all you have to do is delete the old source folder in the directory that you set for game files, and replace it with the source folder found in the extracted version 1.4 update folder.

If you don't have FUBS installed you can download it HERE and download the version 1.4 update below. When the game starts set the directory for game files to the Fucked Up Burger Shack folder within the extracted version 1.4 update.

If any of that is too confusing (likely all of it), you can just wait until I release the next full build, which should be in a week or so. I know this process isn't buttery smooth, but hey, this is a demo.

6 comments:

  1. Your decision to include both "man mayonnaise" AND "man-naise" as possible semen descriptors goes beyond mere redundancy, and squarely into the realm of naked self-indulgence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't just choose one. How could anyone only choose one??? I've probably spent half of my development time on descriptors. I haven't even gotten to all the stickyness/off-white variations :(

      Delete
    2. Yes, I saw the file in the source code. While I can understand why no weight is given to "spaj", since it is clearly not a real word, I'm somewhat curious why "manthrax" is given the short shrift.

      Delete
    3. I go with my gut on these types of decisions. And for that one my gut said no dice. But if Fate chooses to show manthrax out of the blue, it would actually be quite special.

      Delete
  2. Was linking the cash flow problems that hound many small business owners to dog fucking a gut decision as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first heard the phrase used by a crooked cop on Dexter (Stan Liddy) and I have been stuck on it since. Urban dictionary defines it as "To do nothing at all, or at least nothing of productive use." So then using it when you fuck up with money in FUBS is just an unusual excretion from my brain area.

      Delete