2016-12-31

Fucked Up Burger Shack 6.14 + 4.12 Public Release

This will be the final release of Fucked Up Burger Shack ... for 2016. I'm squeezing this one out just in time me thinks. So now version 4.12 is the new release made public, but also the old release for Patrons whose new release is 6.14, which will be old later on. Got that?

To update you'll need to delete all of the files in the old source data path. There are some instructions in the included readme (read as ignore me) which may or may not make sense. Info about 4.12 is over here: Fucked Up Burger Shack 4.12

Download Version 4.12 from MEGA

So in version 6.14 I've added the ability to use text to speech on Windows and Mac. I had an uptick in Patreon folks in December so I was able to buy this asset called RT-Voice Pro for Unity. Having a more accessible version of FUBS is on my TODO list and this is a great start to that, so I definitely want to thank the Patron peeps for making this happen. I was saving up for TextMeshPro to add sharper/better text to FUBS, but RT-Voice was on sale so I went for it first. Linux TTS is supposedly on the way, so that's something to look forward later on.

Aside from that I've been screwing around with vector art for no obvious reason.



It actually has nothing to do with version 6.14, but, I mean, c'mon, look at that flyer! I did level up the game icon and added a little graphic to the screen resolution dialog that people will probably never see.

Luckily 6.14 also includes a feedback form where you can complain about my 'art'.

So content wise I've added some new paths to a few of the Rando events. There is an endless anal path during the late night serve scene, using strap-ons with women when robbed, and a bottom path with a little bit of a three-way during the sauce auction.

And last but not least I added a bunch of new dolls (19 of 'em).

Happy New Year internet!

FUBS Version 6.14 [Compatibility:6 Release:14]

• Added feedback submission form directly in game
• Added new dolls:
    - gold digger
    - repressed slut
    - sugar baby
    - chub
    - cow-mazon
    - daddy
    - genetic freak
    - twink
    - amazon trap
    - cow MILF trap
    - cow-mazon trap
    - MILF trap
    - piggy trap
    - trap
    - amazon
    - cow MILF
    - MILF
    - piggy
    - spinner
• Added Rando 01 group sex path
• Added Rando 02 strap-on harness fail path
• Added Rando 05 bottom path (requires cock partners)
• Added screen resolution dialog graphic
• Added TTS (text to speech) on mouse over for Windows/Mac ** this uses the RT-Voice plugin for Unity which I purchased thanks to all the Patreon folks **
• Added updated burger graphic to pre-load splash screen
• Changed app icon to updated burger graphic
• Fixed RANDO 04 missing event initialization

Download Version 6.14 on Patreon

13 comments:

  1. Dark here:
    Maybe ppl would read the readme if it was remotely possible to find certain things with 1-2 looks. Atm it is just one single wall of text of doom.

    Happy new Year to you and all other people here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark here.
    I think I found a bug, here is step by step what happend:
    I was robbed, fucked the robber (first time ever), went to FlorMart (appeared for the first time) and now I'm stuck.
    No matter into which Department I go I can't leave (even from the FlorMart opening screen).
    Loading a save works though.

    Side note: Would it be possible to "keep" the burglar after a round of fun? Fuckem up, then tie em up and them bring em to a "save place" to keep em?
    Hmmmmmmm... Remembering how small the apartment is, this could only be done once we have a bigger place or some other place to "store" em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have left something broken with FlorMart while working on the roommate stuff, I'll have to look into it.

      >Side note: Would it be possible to...

      Anything's possible, but keeping a burglar as a fucktoy will have to go on the queue behind some stuff. But now that I'm thinking about, I could possibly make something like this. I do want to expand robberies some more too.

      Delete
  3. The version in the public download is version 3.11, not 4.12.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Specifically, the Windows 64 version.

      Delete
    2. Non-64 version is 3.11 too.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like you haven't deleted the version 3.11 source. You'll need to delete the old source folder from your computer. It's at the path that was set at the very first screen ... something like 'C://Users/Username/My Games/Fucked Up Burger Shack/source'. Once that's done restart the game and it should export the new source, etc.

      Delete
    4. You're right, I misunderstood the instructions and just deleted the folder the game was installed to. Thanks for the response!

      Delete
  4. I was just about to whine that you left some of us public anons behind and give this game up as only Patreon...

    Glad to see that we can get an update. Cheers and good tidings. And Happy New Year.

    Oh, BTW, any plans on changing the road map given how this year is bound to be more interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry New Year! I basically messed up the schedule in Nov and fell behind, but I never meant to make FUBS Patreon only. From now on I intend to keep both versions updated at the same time.

      I'm definitely going to adjust the road map to start fresh for 2017. I'm still collecting my thoughts about it, but the highest priority is the AI that powers employees and the situations that arise when interacting with them.

      Delete
    2. Good to hear. It'd be interesting to have famous politicians decide to hear about it and want you to cater an event or have a news reporter talk about this "local hero" and how good the sauce is...

      Just throwing the idea out there. ;)

      Delete
    3. EXACTLY! That's precisely why catering is on the road map. That and other repeatable events like catering for sports teams, weddings, etc. This must be in the game! Only question is when...

      Delete
    4. Dark here.

      How about a catering event which results into getting the building for the first "Burger shack"?

      Like meeting the owner of the building who is then impressed by the burgers and offers the player the building?
      Due to them not having any other/better use for it and the promise that they could eat there for free.

      This would put it between the Bus and "brick and mortar" Shack

      Delete