2015-02-06

Today I got a lot of work done on the game

Wait, not game. What's the word I'm looking for ... oh that's right, excel spreadsheet is what I meant. I got work done on the excel spreadsheet that lists characters in the game. Yeah I put these bad boys together all by myself.




I better put that NSFW warning back up before GOOGLE pulls the plug on this blog, and not in a good way. I'm here all night ... apparently.

I also scoured the INTERNET for potential images to use in the home screen and found this little gem that both describes the game and sums up my current progress.


Sigh.

I did write a bit though. Only problem is I'm jumping ahead to scenes that won't be seen until later on in the game. It's just that they are soooo good I couldn't help it.

22 days left. I gots this.

No comments:

Post a Comment