2015-02-08

I might be making things too complicated


My goal for this week was to redo the intro scene to add more variation, but it has turned into a complicated mess. This is roughly half of the scene mapped in Twine. I guess it will just take another week to finish at this rate, but that puts me behind on everything else I wanted to do. I'm not really certain that adding more options necessarily makes the scene better either.

Anyway I picked up a useful script that does flow style layout groups in Unity UI. This is a nifty replacement for the SHITTY lists that I had setup to interact with the world system previously. Here is a gif.


It is always nice to add something without actually coding it myself. I also found a few bugs with the world system, but I'm still going to hold off on coding for another 20 days...... It's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment