2015-02-10

Text Piece Tuesday II: The Secret Of The Ooze

What's that? It's Tuesday again and you are here for a text piece from your old uncle plaguey? Oh all right, I can't say no.

(Copies and pastes text)

Here you are, but don't tell your parents I gave ya this before suppertime.

___


You use the rearview mirror to steal a glance at Miss Steed every chance you get. Even in the back seat of a cruiser she looks flawless. The subtle motion of her shiny black hair flowing in the wind is something special. And you are practically swerving into potholes just to get the car to rattle enough to cause her large breasts to wobble freely in her low cut dress. Thank the heavens it is warm out today.

[[ask about the break in]]

"Tell me again Miss Steed, what happened when he entered your house?"

She slowly turns her face away from the window to look into your eyes. "It's like I told Officer Manning. I was alone relaxing in the privacy of my home when Shing walked right in through the patio door. I was caught off guard, and in a... compromised position."

You try to focus your attention back on the road, but your imagination runs wild.

"All I could do was find the closest pillow to cover myself and then." She stops short, forcing you to hang on her every word.

The sound of her voice alone sends tingles down your spine. Powerless to resist, you look back through the mirror into her seductive hazel eyes.

With your full attention, she continues. "Then I waited to see his next move."

"Next move?" You ask.

She says no more, but the curl on her rosy red lips speaks volumes.

She finally continues after a torturous pause. "It was a tense few moments Officer. He stood there like a deer in the headlights while I was exposed. I told him he'd better do something before I dial 911."

[[ask what she means]]

"When you say 'do something', what were you expecting Mr. Ch'en to do?"

Miss Steed hesitates again, clearly enjoying these questions. She shifts her body weight closer to the center of the car, then speaks slower and softer than before.

"Officer, The way I was taught was that if there is something you desire, you never hesitate in getting it." She smiles just barely and lets her words sink in.

At this point you are driving all of five miles per hour, occasionally zigzagging across the center of the road.

"Do you mean to say that this whole incident is because he didn't react the way you expected him to in that moment?"

She turns away from you to look out the window again, avoiding your question. But it doesn't take Sherlock to solve this one.

[[warn her]]

"If you were leading Shing on, then we can't charge him with a crime. If anything you are the one wasting valuable police time with your silly games. You do realize that lying to a police officer is a serious offense don't you Miss Steed?"

She leans forward and places her hands against the dividing gate, gripping it with her slender fingers. Her baby blue painted fingernails glimmer from the sunlight shining in through the windshield as if she were casting a spell on you, as if there were anything more she needed to do.

"Wasting police time? I resent the insinuation officer. Shing came into my house uninvited and I expect him to face the consequences. When we reach the station I'll be sure to tell your superior about this line of questioning too."

[[take a detour]]

No comments:

Post a Comment