2015-01-01

Screw 2014

Well, I missed that deadline I set for getting Ever Forward playable by new year. I underestimated the levels to which I would be chillaxin over the holidays. Ahh well.

Anywho I did work on getting some basic docs setup for Fate. Up until now I've just tried to remember everything about how to use it, and looked up anything I forgot in the code. There aren't a whole lot of things to remember, but having a reference helps. If you're curious I posted a copy of the reference HERE.

For now I decided to dig up NDGA and convert it to Fate. For the most part the game works. The things that don't work are important (images, special formatting, embedded links), so I've put them on my todo list. Still, I'm pretty happy to just have the thing work. I can pretty much just write without frustration. Less frustration means more time to just write. Sure there are a few issues here and there but bug fixin is the name of the game.

Speaking of that I guess I could post a build of it here to get feedback, but I'd rather wait until I test it out more on my own. The game is the same as the last version I released way back when, except with a few loose ends that I left hanging. If you'd like to try it out and offer feedback on the system send me an email at moc.ellivknuB@p4p (reversed). Yup, domain name get... sorry whoever owned it before! (not really sorry) (also there is no website ... yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment