2014-02-10

Some images ... of text

I thought I'd share a look at the Unity project.



I have text passages being displayed with links to other passages that open up when the link is clicked. Links can also be embedded within a passage and variables can be used to determine what text is displayed. I know, nothing new right? Well then there is this:







It's an enumerated interactive fiction system that displays all possible options in a grid rather than using a parser. You choose a noun, then a verb and get back a response. The response might include Twine style options so it's possible to jump from one style to another, or actually both in unison now that I think about it. I'll probably use the Twine cyoa style from my other projects for conversations in games with this system. I've only just now gotten to the point where you can explore the world without major issues, so it might be a while before I can release anything worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment