2017-01-22

Curvy GUI & Bunkville PD

It's been a while since I've captured FUBS screenshots. I've tweaked the interface this week, so here are a few images with the new look of things.
View post on imgur.com

Not pictured here, but I've added in game credits further down the title page.

View post on imgur.com
Input fields are no longer a jarring white color. I really hated that. Also the toolbar has a nice gradient and brighter icons which will now highlight when the mouse hovers over them.

View post on imgur.com
Toggles are also a little nicer, but they may be too dark. The scrollbar is the same for now but I'd like to make it prettier like.

View post on imgur.com
Page titles are bigger and rounder. Links are more curvy too.

Part of the work here was redoing the Unity scenes to use prefabs rather than unique GameObjects. I don't know why I didn't start things off that way, but better late than never. This is also quicker to change so if anyone finds the new changes jarring I can switch things up much easier like.

Aside from those superficial changes, I've been writing more content. It occurred to me that something was missing from all the public sex in the game. Exhibitionist sex is all about the thrill of getting caught. Higher stakes, hotter sex.

With that in mind I've sprinkled in a few problems for the player character if he gets caught in the act fucking out in the open. I'll say that I was somewhat inspired by the idea of getting 'busted' like in the GTA series. It also helps that I wrote a little about crooked cops for some other project that shall not be named. You can avoid being violated if you don't have those 'fucked by' options enabled, otherwise things can get pretty messy fast.

I'm also tackling story scenes, and there is so much to do there that it's a little overwhelming, but I'm only going off the rails with side stories like 60%.  I'm working through that one part after the scene with you know who, y'know. Then you meet those other two and in the other part get introduced to that one lady. Oh and you can cum in her drink too, and in that other guys burger.

And I can't help but waste time on shitty promo images.

2 comments:

  1. You get 2 points for putting impregnation into game, but penalized 1 point for that inflated balloon looking link font. At least it's not Comic Sans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, dammit cubano, you're breaking my heart. I've been searching for fonts that spoke to my cursed cum burger sensibilities, but now I'm reevaluating my entire life.

      The font on the title screen links (new game and load game) is called Baby Cakes http://www.fontspace.com/babycakez/babycakes I liked it's roundness, but it is a little too plump to read. Is that the offending one?

      Or is the game link font bad too? For those I'm using Franks http://www.fontspace.com/edward-leach/franks

      Delete