2017-02-05

Sharper Text

It turns out that getting text to look nice in Unity is just an absolute clusterfuck, so I ended up getting TextMesh Pro and now things are sharpening up.




I've been knee deep in lots of things that I don't want to think about like unicode, kerning pairs, texture atlases, etc.. Even the characters needed for ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ require additional font assets, but I couldn't let the little guy go.

I'm tying up a few loose ends and should have a build ready pretty soon like. Here is a short screencap of some new things in action.

2 comments:

  1. Unsure where to post bugs but I noticed for some reason if I give the stranger a personal tour and then screw them. After cumming there is no text to continue the game and I have to use the back button to end the tour and therefor resume the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that bug was fixed. Which version of the game are you using?

      Delete