2016-12-19

Feedback, Dolls, & Multiple Partners

Just a little blog post about some new stuff I've been adding to Fucked Up Burger Shack.

First I've added a feedback system directly into the game.
FUBS v6-14 Screen Shots

The goal is remove to barriers to providing feedback, because it does take some effort to navigate to the blog and go through blogger hoops to post a comment. And sending email is another kind of pain. Also the form can attach the current game output so issues will be easier for me to find.

No idea how this system will work out in the wild, but it wasn't too painful to setup. If this actually gets used by players, I think I can do a little more work to integrate it with Trello or github, that way there will be a public place to track bugs. I'm getting all serious and professional like ... well aside from the cursed cum and such.

In other news I've been adding new dolls:
  • twink
  • spinner
  • trap
  • genetic freak
  • amazon
  • amazon trap
  • chub
  • piggy
  • piggy trap
  • daddy
  • MILF
  • MILF trap
I had to create a new muscle category (freakish) just for genetic freaks, but generally RandoEngine is flexible enough to support all kinds of dolls. I'm in a perpetual ~research state~ coming up with ideas for more,  but I'm open to suggestions too.

And last but not least , remember that issue I had with adding multiple partners, where the game couldn't handle the amount of rules it required? And then the next update I did some kind of magic that boosted performance? So yeah, version 6.14 will have some good things if you are into multiple partners ^_^. Sometimes there is a method to my madness.

6 comments:

  1. Dark here.

    I have a suggestion for a body type: Cow
    More or less just a female with big titts they could also come in variations like Cow MILF/Cow-mazon (Amazon with big titts)
    They would surely be good for a "farm" to supply you with milk for milkshakes! :D

    Also: Most of the time "trap" is used for a feminine dressing/looking male and "reverse trap" for a female that dresses/looks maculine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cow was one of the first three dolls last update! I named them Cowgirl though. They have big milky tits and soft, curvy bodies, and of course sexual affinity and experience with their breasts. milf and Amazon combo variations are doable!

      The (f) next to the trap label makes the already confusing gender labels more confusing I think. I have traps set as trans women so that their body gets generated as feminine, and they'll always be addressed (pass) as women. Reverse trap isn't as easy because I Haven't added trans men.

      Delete
  2. Dark here.

    How about "sluts"? (if you could even count them a seperate dolls)

    They would have at least above average looks, dress skimpy/sexy and a good portion of experience for sex in any forms.
    They could come in two big categories: Money and Sex (some are sluts so they can get money from ppl, others just want sex)
    Also differences for age and gender? (Cougar etc.)
    Tans would be also nice...
    (Just google "Gyaru" and you'll get what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So then:

      Sugar Baby (less than 30?)
      Gold digger (over 30?)

      Both share the traits:
      Dirty, Filthy, but not entirely depraved.
      Greedy.
      Attractive or very attractive.
      Sexual experience high.

      Skimpy clothes are tied to depravity, so those should naturally work out when they get dressed.

      As for tans, there are a few skin details I've been meaning to add: stretch marks, acne, freckles, wrinkles, tanlines, and tattoos. Tattoos are pretty varied potentially, but I can definitely tackle the others.

      Delete
    2. Dark here again.

      Greedy would work for the "money" sluts, but what about those who only sluts "for fun"/sex?
      Hmmmm...
      In most cases those people are "sluts" just to have fun (sex)/to rebel against what society/their parents want, without any regards of consequences...
      (I would say that once we can go "drug" route these are the best customers/how the customers will end up)

      OH and don't forget their male variants (or at least the "trap"/high feminity variants)

      Delete
    3. I guess I'm not entirely convinced that being a slut alone is interesting enough. Like, some Randos will just be dirty/filthy/depraved by default. But I think you are on to something about rebellion. A Rando with high depravity and high religious devotion (due to upbringing/etc) sounds like a 'repressed slut' doll. That I like and will add. ^_^

      I've added sugar baby and gold digger dolls too.

      These dolls are not gender specific so the game will just select a gender and everything else on top of the specific bits that fit the doll traits.

      Delete