2013-05-26

Version 27 of Next Door Girl: April

Updated things: DOWNLOAD

So the poll results are pretty clear, art is the winner. Most of the feedback that I have gotten is about making art so I guess that will be my next step. Part two of the story along with other tasks are going on hold for quite a while.

I am likely going to use a lot of freely available resources from various places online. I welcome any artists that would like to contribute to the project, but I don't anticipate lots of interest. There is a lot to be done and I don't want to talk about how long the process will take.

I'll just go step by step. First, the environment. Here is a quick look at what I have mocked up so far. NOTE: you will need the Unity web player to view this demo. I am only posting this because ... well ... not sure, but here it is. As a side note if anyone knows of a place to host the game online, I'd appreciate a tip.

[experimental thing removed]

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment