2014-04-28

Status update: Find & Replace 'cock'

I meant to keep up frequent posts, but I've been in a crazy state of prototyping things and writing. I had a spark of inspiration to make a wacky little game about a journalist, but then scrapped the idea (at least for now). Then I tried something different with science experiments but scrapped that too. Last week I switched everything around again and came up with something brilliant (in my own mind anyway).

I was inspired by the Shuffle comp idea, except I didn't want to participate in that directly for a few reasons. Instead I just chose a song that I like and I've turned it into a game, twisting it in horrible, horrible ways. A play through should come in around 25k words so I guess it's more or less a short game. I'm at the point where I would have randomly posted it here if it were a year ago, but instead I'm going to take some more time and give it some lurv.

No comments:

Post a Comment