2014-04-06

Interface rebuild, check.



I'm not 100% happy with the look, but it works. I have a few more important tasks left for the world editor and then I'll finally be able to put together a game with this system (I hope).

It's been almost a year since I first downloaded Twine started working on Next Door Girl April. Looking back on the year I'm generally happy with what I've been able to do. I've learned a bunch about making games by building a text system in Unity. Aside from technical knowledge, I picked up a lot of good experience with writing and design from Next Door Girl April and Midnight Room. I remember being really miserable about life when I wrote NDGA, but I definitely feel happier as a person right now.  Maybe there is something beneficial about writing absurd text based games. I hope that by this time next year I'll have done something really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment