2014-01-06

Trojan Horse on Hiatus!

After much thought, I've decided to put Midnight Room on hiatus for now. For those who were interested in the story/game I do apologize, but please know that this is a tough choice to make. My reasons are many and all over the place, but at the end of the day if I were going to work on the game I would be working on it right now and not thinking about working on it. Midnight Room has crossed the line from 'fun to work on' to 'work to work on’. Working without fun or pay is kind of volunteering, but in this case it's volunteering without the satisfaction of helping anyone.



Is this decision final?
Not completely since finishing the story is something that is important to me.

Will I try making a multi-part game again?
NEVER! At least not with parts dependent on each other, built with an experimental game mechanic and on an uncertain platform.

Do I have another project in mind?
Yes, I'm working on a simpler project that is much more manageable for me to work on.

That's about all, Happy New Year...

1 comment:

  1. While I am bummed at this news, at least it will be finished eventually. Looking forward to the other project from you.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete