2013-07-19

I'm thinking up a pen name

I've been thinking of committing to a good old fashioned pen name. prayForPlague is an alright username, but it looks kind of strange generally. I need a good name to use for my writings, something cheesy but not too overboard ... like Vin Diesel. My current brainstorming has lead to this:

  • Dirk Winly
  • Colt Ultrasmith
  • Just Betterman
  • Pete Awesomehouse

I've also found this pen name generator which loooks pretty good, but I can't get anything that stands out to me as perfect. Here are a few that were generated and I think are pretty cool:

  • Early Litin
  • Bertrando Roach
  • Rourke Arzberger
  • Simon Pearl

So, combining the two groups and picking and choosing things has lead me to a few finalists.

  • Dirk Awesomesauce
  • Early Day
  • Simon Colt Ultrasmith

I'll put up a side poll to see if any of these stands out as a clear winner... or, perhaps I should give it more thought. Since you're here reading this, feel free to leave a suggestion below (no login required). Update! So the results of the poll are in, Early Day is the winner!

1 comment:

  1. Personally, "Simon Pearl" is standing out to me but I think I heard that one before. Dirk Day is a good mix too, and your nickname could be Double D!
    :D

    ReplyDelete