2017-02-18

Fucked Up Burger Shack 7.15


This version includes the ability to impregnate women. I rambled about it in this blog post, and now I'm making it 'public'. You can download FUBS version 7.15 via Mega.

Version 7.15 [Compatibility:7 Release:15]


• Added ability to change game settings from home meditate menu
• Added ability to view statistics about Randos fucked via meditate menu
• Added Burger Bus tour variations for pussy fuck/creampies, oral skill, vaginal skill
• Added faster pay up option after the first time towed
• Added impregnation when cumming inside a fertile, non-pregnant woman's pussy
• Added cumgasm fuck options to Tour
• Added Rando 06 with tie into giving a tour
• Added Rando character traits: arrogant/humble, glutton/moderate, jealous/welcoming, lazy/diligent, temperamental/chill
• Changed a few dolls to use new character traits
• Changed a few things in Intro & Day 1
• Changed bus cleanliness to not reset daily
• Changed negative bank balance warning to be in food shop exit
• Changed Rando 03 to not be as heavily tied to bus tours
• Changed Rando 04 to occur after the first bank deposit
• Fixed a bunch of article issues that were an real problem
• Fixed a few oddities with partner descriptions
• Fixed error in highest daily bus total calculations
• Fixed helper dolls being considered dolls
• Fixed purchase text appearing after leaving food shop without buying anything
• Fixed Rando 04 cash not being deposited in different situations

7 comments:

  1. Download doesn't seem to contain these updates and reports that it is v5. Did an old build get upped by mistake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the FAQ page https://bunkville.blogspot.com/p/fubs-faqs.html for info about updating the game. You'll need to remove the previous version's source first.

      Delete
  2. Darkfire here, how is it going in terms of a new version? I NEED MOAR! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been a wide range of things that I've messed up on recently, and it's been demoralizing. I plan on making a new build this weekend, and I'm going to email it to Patreon supporters who may rightly want to jump ship after this stretch of nothingness.

      Delete
    2. Darkfire here again.
      Sounds good, but don't think you can get rid of me that way. I will stay and silently judge you! :P

      Delete
  3. After download and source import game only shows me gray screen with menu buttons above but no text in game window. Did someone tackled this issue? Linux 64 build.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi, I really do enjoy your game dude. However, I haven't been able to get to far into it because after the initial Loan Shark scene and when Layla gets her ass thrown into the county jail I can't seem to progress. I have 25K and tried pulling money out of bank and putting in bank to see if either works, the little bit I can make sense of with the place file I thought maybe I had to do it after 10 PM (Which didn't work). I don't know man, I'm in a pickle and could really use the creator to help me out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete